Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday Night Surprise

Wow my wife called me and asked if we could keep our granddaughter and I said YES. I did not get off from work until 7:30, they came to the store and played until I closed out the registers. Grace and Joshua shot there Mathews Genius bows until it was time to go. I would have never thought they would have that much fun shooting a bow at 8 & 9. But they seem to like it and have fun doing it. Grace hit her arm with the bow string for the first time tonight, man she cried. Grandma is trying to get Alexis to sleep, she is calling for me to find the pacifier so I will be right back. Well, how does all that noise come out of such a small mouth. If you have time to listen to Point Of Grace “ How You Live” I guess it is the chorus that said “ Have what you want but want what you have” is so true we want so much but once we get it we want something else.

Well goodnight Alexis maybe she and the kids will ride to the hunting club with me tomorrow, have to check back tomorrow and see??

No comments: