Sunday, March 23, 2008

Lost

Man I have let time slip away. I have been working on some new thing at work and have just let it get in the way of other things. I need every one to put me in their prayers I have an unspoken, I need Gods guidance and to open some doors or close them. I need to have you pray that I let God lead me and my family and not me leading us. I need you to pray for me that I stay in his word through this time. I pray that God gives me the sight to keep the devils tricks out of my heart as I have let them in before. (I messed Up) if you were in Church today you know what this means. If not e-mail me and i will be glad to fill you in.

Jeffery was awesome today I missed Pastor Howard but Jeffery was good. I ask you to pray for Pastor Howard and Mrs. Nancy they are sick. Also to pray for the Allen Family (Pastor Howard, Pastor Adrian, Daniel, & Pastor Jeffery) that God puts a hedge around them and their lives. Also pray for the Reeder Family for Gods guidance and his hand to hold, when times are just too much.

No comments: